FROM CONCEPT TO INBOX: Simplifying Monthly
Dee Dice is an independent business consultant and is the owner of Constant Growth, Inc. She has been a “Certified Solutions Provider” with Constant Contact for 12 years. This certification allows her to be current with the Constant Contact email platform, any discounts or special offers they may provide and all current data, references, templates and handouts from Constant Contact. As part of her consulting business, she has helped hundreds of people with their newsletters.
From Concept to Inbox
10 week program that will teach you new email newsletter skills while getting feedback and support from your entrepreneurial peers.
Our weekly Zoom sessions will provide in-depth insights into the art of crafting a compelling monthly newsletter. You’ll learn strategies, tips and proven tricks to enhance the readability, effectiveness, speed and engagement of your newsletters. You will have checklists and templates to lean on.
You’ll also get dedicated time from the group for feedback, review and polishing of your individual newsletters. Soon you’ll start seeing your newsletters have an impact on customers and making sense as part of your overall marketing plan.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This series is a good fit for you if:
- You want to grow your business with your current customers and secure new customers
- You know the value of an email newsletter but every month you just don’t seem to get to it
- You have a Constant Contact or MailChimp account that seldom gets used
- You want to be top of mind with your customers and remind them that you want their business.
- When you think about creating a newsletter it becomes overwhelming and you procrastinate
- When thinking about content for an email newsletter you get stuck and stalled
THIS SERIES IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF:
- You produce a regular newsletter and are happy with the contents and results you get from it
- You have never produced a newsletter or do not have a business.
- You have no problem finding content and creating a newsletter
- You do not see the value of using an email provider services such as Constant Contact or Mailchimp and are not willing to spend the money for it
- You’re happy with your current level of business
- You want someone else to write the email newsletters for you
Here is what you will learn, week by week for 10 weeks.
OPTIMIZING YOUR WORKFLOW WITH CHECKLISTS/TEMPLATES – SETTING YOUR GOALS
- Introductions and Program Overview
- Using Templates and Checklists for Accountability Tools
- Optimizing Your Workflow with a Checklist
- Campaign Planning Template
- Setting Goals for Your Professional Newsletter
WORKING WITH CONTACTS, TARGET AUDIENCE AND YOUR LIST
- Target Audience and Avatar
- Segmenting Lists
- Marketing Concepts and Sales Funnel Explained
- Most Efficient Methods to Add Contacts
DESIGNING YOUR PROFESSIONAL NEWSLETTER
- Length of Newsletter and Articles – Number of Topics and their Purpose
- Creating Easy to Use Customized Templates
- Utilizing Graphics and Visual Elements
- All About Images and Captions
- Videos and Movement in Newsletters
CRAFTING CONTENT EASIER AND FASTER – USING TOOLS LIKE CANVA, AI AND MORE
- Why Subject Lines Are So Crucial
- Creating Engaging and Relevant Content Faster
- Balancing Promotional and Educational Content
- Call To Action
- Using Templates for Ease of Content Creation
- ChatGPT and Other Methods for Generating Content Ideas
Using Automation to Save Time and Engage New Subscribers
- Importance of Automation
- How to Create an Automated Series
- Content for a 3 Part Series
- Best Practices to Use Automation
Deliverability and Trends for 2024
- What’s HOT for 2024
- Spam filters
- Volume and frequency
- 10- Step deliverability checklist
Increasing Engagement and Adding More Subscribers to Your List
- Strategies for Improving Open Rates
- Adding Links and Calls to Action
- Personalization is KEY
- Segmenting your list for targeting messaging with improved open rates
- Other Marketing Methods to Increase Subscribers
- Offering incentives to encourage sign ups
Before You Send – A Checklist
- Tricks for Reviewing Content
- How to Send a Test
- Using RESEND
- How Often Should You Send
- A/B Testing
Using Reports to Analyze and Refine Your Performance
- Key Email Marketing Metrics to Track
- A/B Testing for Continuous Improvement
- Reviewing and Refining Your Contacts and Lists
Strategies for Accountability and Clarity Moving Forward
- Clarify Any Miscellaneous Concepts
- Review Goals and Action Steps
- Create your To DO list
- Share Your Newsletters
Each week we will focus on a specific topic, technical aspects, hands-on activities, demonstrations, and Q&A sessions to ensure participants can apply the new concepts and technology directly to their email newsletters. Participants will be encouraged to work on their own newsletters throughout the series, receiving feedback and guidance from the instructor and your entrepreneurial peers.
Dates, Details, and Price:
- 10 Weekly Zoom calls on Wednesdays from 12 to 1:30, including topic specific content, hand-on activities, working time, group coaching support, accountability and Q&A Program will start on February 14 and continue through April 24 ( no class on March 20)
- All sessions will be recorded but for maximum productivity it is important that you show up and be ready to engage
- Access to templates, handouts, worksheets and references to make your work easier
- Group question and answer time at the end of each Zoom session
- Price: $450 paid in full at the beginning of the series
After you sign up and pay you will receive a welcome email, link to the Zoom classes and more. I look forward to helping you create your email newsletters easier, faster, more efficient and more effective!
Let’s get started
THIS WORKSHOP DOES THESE VERY IMPORTANT THINGS:
It offers a fun supportive entrepreneurial community which will give you support and accountability on a weekly basis
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE
THESE ARE THE OUTCOMES YOU CAN EXPECT:
- A sense of relief that you have a system and the knowledge to create monthly email newsletters
- A feeling of accomplishment for growing your business with a focused marketing strategy
- A clear documented plan and strategy going forward without guilt, frustration or procrastination
- The creation of at least two email newsletter templates branded in your style and tone
- Organization and management of your lists and contacts
- Knowledge about how to personalize and automate your email newsletter
- Clear action steps to create content swifter, easier and with more results
- Clarity in which reports are important and how to analyze them
- A multitude of ways to grow your subscriber lists
FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS THIS COURSE PERTINENT FOR ANY TYPE OF BUSINESS?
Yes, this is an excellent course for any type of business knowing that we will craft the newsletter according to the target audience, products/services and your particular business.
WHAT IS DEE’S BACKGROUND WITH EMAIL NEWSLETTER CREATION?
Dee has been a certified “Solutions Provider” with Constant Contact the email newsletter provider for the past 12 years. This allows her to keep updated with the latest in the email newsletter world as well as offer discounts and promotions on a regular basis. She has been assisting entrepreneurs with their newsletters for more than 12 years and let’s just say – she’s been an entrepreneur for many years.
DO I HAVE TO HAVE A NEWSLETTER PROVIDER ALREADY BEFORE I START THE CLASS? CAN I USE ANOTHER PROVIDER THAN CONSTANT CONTACT OR MAILCHIMP?
Yes, you need to have a newsletter provider before you start the class. Email Dee to see if this class is the right one for you. We can have a conversation about it.
Dee works with Constant Contact and has limited knowledge of the technical aspects of Mailchimp, but all of the concepts will be applicable to any newsletter provider.
HOW LONG WILL I BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE RECORDINGS?
The recordings will be available during the entire 10 weeks of the session. Feel free to copy them and put them in your own computer as they will be gone after 10 weeks.
IS THIS COURSE REFUNDABLE?
This course is a financial investment for your business. It is nonrefundable and non-transferable. But let’s talk about it if you are not satisfied.
Day of the week
Wednesdays 12-1:30 via Zoom
Starting February 14, 2024 – April 24,2024 ( excluding March 20 ) 10 weeks
All content will be recorded and available until the end of the series